“For a beach that goes on forever, visit this at low tide!”

Ranked #8 of 28 things to do in Ogunquit
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in 1923 and maintained as a public park.
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Super clean beach with sand hard and white, this is the place to do it all, really a great place to swim, sunbathe, or sit and people-watch. Nice walk afforded if you choose, and close to town and all the shops. Only downside is the expensive parking...

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I just love this beach..It's not too crazy busy, easy access, clean beach and a great walk in the am.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

A very nice beach with fine sugary sand. There's A LOT of Canadian(mostly Quebecers)this is due to the Canadian dollar being close to the US dollar in value & the fact taxes in the US are MUCH lower than Quebec(trust me we know!!)I wish they'd "groom" the sand further down the beach. otherwise it can get really crowded as noone wants seaweed near them, as it can really stink when the sun gets hot.

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed in The neighbor town of York. Chose to spend a day in ogunquit. It was absolutely fantastic! We enjoyed ourselves very much. From the breakfast at roses and bread bakery to our trolley ride from Perkins cove. We had lunch at barnacle Billy's - awesome lunch! The marginal way walk was a breath taking, gorgeous! The local village market it's also a must visit. Wish we had stayed longer. The next day we had breakfast at st. Joes cafe, ate some bennies (too sweet I thought) and had a very good falafel. Will definitely go back soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Wow is all I can say. No matter what time of day or evening the beach shopping/restaurant area is wonderful. One day my husband and I walked from our hotel to the beach and the entire area and it was like no other place I've ever been and I've been to every quaint area along the New England Coast. It is such a laidback area you can't help but smile.