“Loved it!!”
Review of That Place

That Place
Ranked #7 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Price range: US$8 - US$27
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: That Place in Ogunquit is modern in look and feel, with a bustling, lively fun bar and lounge. We offer delicious steaks, creative seafood and inventive, yet classic appetizers.The newly renovated restaurant has an urban style dining room complete with a well designed bar area which is conducive to having a cocktail or a full five course meal. The two big screen LCD TVs and 12 beers on tap also make That Place in Ogunquit 's bar perfect to enjoy baseball season, or just great company.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The restaurant is very clean. The atmosphere is very welcoming. Erin was a great waitress. The FOOD WAS AWESOME. This is a must for anyone who appreciates food that tastes superb. You will not be disappointed. This was our first experience. We live close and will definitely be back on a more regular basis. Thank you for your quality! Eileen

2  Thank Eileen S
There are newer reviews for That Place

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We had been driving by That Place and heard that it was a fun place to go. We made a reservation for a Wednesday (although we probably didn't need to). We took the trolley in from the hotel we were staying at, and it dropped us off at 615pm for a 7pm reservation. After walking around we decided to see if they could take us early - and they could. We started off at the bar with a beer and Cappuccino Martini (delicious). We were then promptly seated. Several people waited on us, from the water girl, to the boy who brought us bread. Our server was excellent and prompt. We had the Maple Glazed Bacon wrapped Scallops for an appetizer..... delicious. Beautiful to look and and wonderful to eat! Then I had the Pan Seared Salmon over risotto and fresh corn of the cob. My husband had the Crab stuffed shrimp also with risotto and corn! The risotto was to die for! Creamy and perfectly cooked. The Salmon was excellent - a little uncooked for me since I like my fish cooked all the way though. I did not ask for it to be cooked more, but that's on me. The Crab Stuffed Shrimp was excellent - I know because my wonderful hubby and I share :) You need to go and eat at That Place, you will not be disappointed!

2  Thank JST072014
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I have been coming to That Place for two years now and I have yet to be disappointed. Walking through the doors I could tell what a fun and personal atmosphere this restaurant offers. The dining room is quiet and enjoyable. Whether sitting in the lounge or dining area, the meals are always presented so professional. I would highly recommend spending a night with here to experience the friendly service and food.

2  Thank Elyse E
Reviewed 29 July 2014

That Place in Ogunquit is the real deal! The food is gourmet and delicious and the bar is always stocked with my favorite choices. Every time I visit Ogunquit, I make sure to go to That Place! Now they even have outdoor seating. Each time I visit, I get a different option and am never disappointed and the specials are always delicious.

2  Thank Nielsen00
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed That Place for the first time this year. We are all steak eaters, and the steak we order came properly cooked and delicious! We will be going back again.

Been to That Place? Share your experiences!