“Great good, great location!”
Review of That Place

That Place
Ranked #9 of 102 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Price range: US$8 - US$27
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: That Place in Ogunquit is modern in look and feel, with a bustling, lively fun bar and lounge. We offer delicious steaks, creative seafood and inventive, yet classic appetizers.The newly renovated restaurant has an urban style dining room complete with a well designed bar area which is conducive to having a cocktail or a full five course meal. The two big screen LCD TVs and 12 beers on tap also make That Place in Ogunquit 's bar perfect to enjoy baseball season, or just great company.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We arrived with no reservations and it would've been a wait to get inside, which sounded very loud. The hostess recommended a table outside even though it was a bit cold, but with the heaters, it was terrific! We had the salt and petter fried calamari - great with the ailo, with a bit of spice.We had ordered a pinot gris for dinner, which they had to locate but then had to chill for 10 minutes. Oh well we took it in stride. IT was worth the wait and the staff was apologetic. For dinner had the caramelized salmon and cuban snapper. Big servings of fish, glad we didn't have alot beforehand. The fish was tender and both were served with rice (spanish for the cuban dish). Excellent meals and great service!

1  Thank VAAussie

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The service was great. I wish we knew there was a bar menu before ordering. I had the pasta dish and was really good, my husband had their special, stuffed lobster and seemed to have been kept warm in an oven as the lobster meat did not taste fresh. On the expensive side for the quality of food.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

this is best food we had in Ogunquit. the service and food are awesome. It has a good selection of vegetarian food too. we had fried shrimp, portugese fisherman stew, clam chowder. they prepared a meal for our child's need which was not on the menu. our chocolate ckae desert was mouth watering. we wish we had not come here for our last meal. we will come back again!!

1  Thank Sauanu
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My partner and I come to Ogunquit every year to kick off summer. Last year (2017), we chanced upon this restaurant and we were blown away by the food. For me, specifically, the cioppino was particularly outstanding. It's an italian-american seafood stew. The seafood was super fresh, the gravy that it's cooked in is tomato-ey and nicely pepper-y. Guess which restaurant will make our list of must-gos whenever we come to Ogunquit??

1  Thank ViandeFumee
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On a recent business trip, we we're lucky to spend a night in Ogonquit. Decided on dining at "That Place" once again.... This the third or fourth time! My companion had the Snapper, she loved it! I had the bone-in pork chop and can't tell you how good it was. Best one I ever had! Rick and his staff are as down to earth which makes your visit one you'll remember. Can't wait to go back.....

Been to That Place? Share your experiences!