“Ogunquit + Parsons Post House Inn = a perfect combination”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Parsons Post House Inn
Ranked #15 of 36 Hotels in Ogunquit
Cleveland, Ohio
“Ogunquit + Parsons Post House Inn = a perfect combination”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

I am a single traveler and couldn't have asked for more while staying at the Inn. A safe, secure place with atmosphere galore. From arrival (assistance with my luggage) to departure (suggestions for other places to visit in Maine), Laura and John were attentive to every detail. They are always there to answer any questions about the area, and offer suggestions for any type of activity or tour you are searching for. Laura even arranged travel assistance for me so I wouldn't have to drive through traffic. They are like your private tour director as well as maintaining the best place to stay in the area. Parsons is in a perfect location to walk to the main beach area, and The Marginal Way entrance is right there as well. Coffee, tea, and home-made munchies are always available. A trolley stop is right there too. My room was perfect in every way. You can't find a better value than Parsons--it's a home away from home, just the way you would like your own home to be. Thanks you so much, Laura and John, for making my stay in "O" so memorable. I'll be back again--Keep the light on!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank BucketLister2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Brandon, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

I have always loved Ogunquit because of the ability to avoid using a car and getting in a lot of walking---Marginal Way is such a bonus. Now I have discovered the perfect place to stay as well. Laura and John are wonderful hosts and work very hard making sure that their guests needs are met. They do this enthusiastically. The rooms are small but very well appointed. There is a beautiful porch on the second floor overlooking the street that has a small view of the water and is a fabulous location for drinking a glass of wine and watching the world go by. (The full moon was certainly a bonus.) The inn stocks beach chairs and towels for the beach and does a great job keeping the place clean, considering the amount of sand brought back from the beach. I can't rave about the location enough. It is right in town and everything from stores to restaurants to the beach to Perkins Cove is within easy reach. It is hard not to feel superior seeing the lines of cars trying to get through town or into the beach. Parsons Post House has found a wonderful formula that will certainly bring me back again and again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank shirleyvt2
Saugus, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

My husband & I stayed here last weekend - we loved it - it will be our Ogunquit destination for sure! The decor is calm & uncluttered, everything is recently renovated, the rooms & inn are clean. The inn keepers were warm & helpful. Easy walk to beach & shops & restaurants. No complaints!

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank TriciaDeS
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at this charming inn a few days ago. Normally I don't write reviews but we were so pleased with our room and the service that I had to share our wonderful experience. From the moment we walked in Laura greeted us with a friendly smile and was very knowledgeable of the area and gave us great tips for local restaurants and the beach. We loved the delicious mini muffins and coffee in the am and addicting cookies after we returned from our nights out. They even provide towels, carts (which were extremely useful), and chairs for the beach daily for free which we thought was a nice touch. The parking is a little tight but it was never a problem for us to find a spot. The rooms were updated recently and while they were on the smaller end we didn't mind because they were very clean, beds were so comfortable, and we even had candy and a note from Laura and John on our end table which made us feel welcome.

The location is fabulous; just a short walk to the beach, Marginal way, and local shops and restaurants (check out Bread and Roses bakery for breakfast or pastry and Five-O & Clay Hill Farm for dinner) along Shore Road and Main Street. We can't wait to go back...Laura and John, thank you for a wonderful stay!

2 Thank Kasan6724
Larchmont, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

Inn owners were gracious and knowledgeable. Room was modern, spotless, and cozy, with wonderful, large bed and all new bathroom. View from our window was on to the street, but open porch with comfortable, new sectional sofa and vintage wicker chairs overlook the ocean. Great location--convenient to everything. We were able to park the car right in front of the inn before we checked in. Coffee and muffins were available in the morning; fresh baked cookies were waiting in the afternoon.

Room Tip: The inn was recently renovated, so all rooms are probably quite nice. Ask about the view if it'...
2 Thank newyork665
New Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

My wife and I cannot say enough great things about the Parsons Post House Inn! We just returned to our second visit on our one year anniversary! We will absolutely be back! Laura and John couldn't be more accommodating and helpful with whatever you need. They even helped me coordinate a surprise for my wife when we arrived. The inn is cozy and feels like home! The recent renovations that have taken place here look amazing! The beds are the most comfortable that we have ever slept in and there are tasty muffins and cookies served daily! You won't be able to have just one! The location is amazing and close to all the great restaurants and shops in the area. It is also only a short walk to the beach! The beautiful Marginal Way walk is also right across the street. Laura and John's number one priority is to make everyone's stay a memorable one and they succeed beyond any place that we have ever been! Thank you! If you want a place that you will talk about well beyond your visit then book the Parsons Post House Inn! I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: We have stayed in the Suite during both of our visits and love it! We loved having a refrigerator f...
4 Thank Paul S
Boston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

My mother and I stayed at this lovely cosy Inn last month. I can see why this Inn is so highly rated. The rooms are bright and tastefully decorated and our beds were super comfortable. The owners were very friendly and accommodating. The Marginal Way is just over the road and it's only a short walk to the beach - What a find!

Also visited Kennebunkport on this trip and highly recommend eating at 'The Boathouse' for lunch.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family