“Felt like home away from home”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Parsons Post House Inn
Ranked #23 of 36 Hotels in Ogunquit
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Not only is Parson's Post House cute, clean, and in the most convenient location, but Laura and John made it an amazingly comfortable and relaxing stay. From the home-made muffins, cookies, and cupcakes (which were genuinely delicious) to running to their apt to lend us an HDMI cord, to restaurant recommendations and checking in with how things were going, they went above and beyond in ensuring we had a good stay. There were a few guests who talked outside our door early in the morning and Laura and John did an amazing job making sure it stayed quiet for the next few days, including offering us another room. The beds are incredible too. And their dogs (who stay in the office area only) are adorable!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ruth C
There are newer reviews for Parsons Post House Inn

Reviewed 6 June 2014

This was our first trip to Ogunquit, and I chose Parsons Post House because of the many favorable reviews. My husband and I were not disappointed. The room, although small, was very clean and comfortable - and yes, the bed was heavenly, like sleeping on a cloud! Laura and her staff (family?) go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need, and you can tell that for them, it's not just a business. They make you feel welcome and comfortable. If we are ever in Ogunquit again, we will definitely stay at Parsons Post House.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AnRDal
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We've been staying at the Parsons Post House when we go to Ogunquit for 4 years now, and we wouldn't consider staying anywhere else. The rooms are very comfortable, clean, and were recently renovated. Both the outdoor porch and indoor (upstairs) patio have views of the beach and ocean, there are muffins and cookies set out every morning and evening (along with free coffee and water), and the owners and staff are always available to help or just to chat about your day! You also book a specific room (rather than a "type" of room), so there are never any surprises, and we've never been disappointed.

I couldn't recommend the Parsons Post House more highly!

3  Thank Jeff S
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Me and my partner decided to go up to Ogunquit for a last minute getaway, and we lucked out finding a room at this little Inn. The place is cozy, located right in the center of the town, and the bed and the sheets they use make you feel like you are in heaven when you lay in it. It reminds us of the Four Seasons bed.

The young couple who own it, Laura and John are amazing. They gave us excellent restaurant recommendations, and we loved every minute of our stay there. I left a few postcards for them to mail out for me, and left out the address on one of them by mistake. They sent me an e-mail the next day with a picture of it so I can provide them with the address and they can fill it out and mail it for me. Great customer service!

A little constructive criticism would be to add a small chair and desk in the room and a few more pastries selection in the morning. Anyway, we will definitely return!

2  Thank CY W
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We spent Memorial weekend at Parsons and it didn't disappoint. Everyone is friendly and you feel welcomed from the moment you enter the Inn. Two of the common areas have great views of the ocean and overall the Inn has a relaxed and airy feel. My husband and I loved it and we will be back. The rooms are clean and well decorated, the beds are extremely comfortable and is in a great location. You can leave the car and walk, bike or ride the trolley. The price is great and the service even better. I love supporting independent minded entrepreneurs who care about their name, people and the service/vibe they put out. Kudos Laura and the entire Parson's team!

Room Tip: The Suite is a great choice if you want a separate room to hang and watch tv and put some stuff in t...
4  Thank Selina10022
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I took my mother to Ogunquit for Memorial Day week-end. I selected Parson's Post House Inn mainly for the location and its reviews. We have been vacationing in Ogunquit for many years and we have found the interior of most hotels and inns to be outdated. This place is fresh, clean, and modern. It used to be the post office and they have kept some of the original details intact. The colors everywhere are soothing and beachy. The beds and bedding are heavenly. Yes, the rooms are on the small side but they are so nicely equipped and pleasant. The light fixtures are goregeous. The shower heads are amazing. The common rooms are beautiful and have nice ocean views. Their side patio is a wonderful place to catch some afternoon sun and have a drink. The inn is so close to the center of town and is only a 5 minute walk to the beach. It is also just a few minutes walk from the entrance of the Marginal Way. Laura is a great host and she makes you feel so welcome. We had several lovely conversations with her during breakfast. She anticipates your needs and is free to give advice about restaurants and activities. I have stayed in many inns/B&B's and I have to say Laura is the best innkeeper I have encountered! She loves Ogunquit as much as her guests do. The prices are resasonable and includeds wifi, coffee, muffins, and cookies. I highly recommend this inn to anyone visiting this area!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Skantravellady
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We spent a single, and extremely memorable, night at Parsons Post House over the Memorial Day weekend. Laura and John were very hospitable and the hotel was very comfortable and brilliantly located (with some pretty delicious cookies thrown in).

They were full of excellent recommendations - Footbridge Lobster, Five-O (including getting us a reservation), Blueberry Cafe and local activities.

Last, but not least, need I mention Yoda and Olive?? :)

2  Thank Mr G