“Best thin crust pizza”

Pizza Napoli Inc
Ranked #22 of 97 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Belchertown, Massachusetts
“Best thin crust pizza”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My daughter is very picky and she loved the pizza so much when we went in 2013 that we went twice this vacation in July 2014. They put just the right among of sauce and the toppings are high quality.
The service and seating was great too even when we went with the extended family (12 of us).
We will be back again next year!!!!

Visited July 2014

Kennebunkport, Maine
“Great Pizza and salads”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We live in this area and love the pizza at Napoli. When my grandchildren visit from NJ, they insist on an evening here. Casual, friendly but most important excellent food. Enjoy!
Carole Arena, theseasonedinnkeeper.com

• Visited June 2014
Leonia, NJ
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I don't usually post negative reviews, but this one is an exception because the last night's meal was exceptionally bad. We were three for dinner and were glad to find a welcoming spot to dine and escape from the rain. We were initially pleased -- ordered pizza and three entrees. The thin crust Neopolitan Pizza was quite good. Also pleased with the tap beer selections and the excellent service. Then the entrees arrived: a pasta dish, salad with grilled chicken, and eggplant parmesan. The pasta dish was tasty -- and that was it. The salad was just mediocre, and the chicken wasn't properly grilled; salad was limp and chicken looked anemic. Most disappointing, though, was the Eggplant. I suggest that the chef taste this dish before he/she serves the next one. Neither the eggplant nor the pasta (and its accompanying sauce) was edible. The dish included three large pieces of thick eggplant (not the way to cook it) that was deep fried (despite the "lightly fried" menu description) and resembled and had the texture of three pieces of wood. When properly prepared, eggplant parmesan (and, by the way, it's called parmesan for a reason) is delicious. I'm sorry to write this review, but the dish should not have been sent out of the kitchen. Clearly the chef doesn't have a clue on how to prepare it. I implore you to taste your dishes and, if you can't get them right, remove them from the menu. The restaurant has potential, but the food needs help.

• Visited July 2014
8 Thank McLeaps
Ogunquit, Maine, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Napoli with roasted red peppers and pepperoni”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The best pizza! Always get the Napoli with roasted red peppers and pepperoni. Try Carlos' meatballs, mmmm good. Nice bar to grab a beer and chat with Josh while waiting for take-out.

Visited June 2014
New England
“Great pizza place, questionable customer service”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Have been eating here since 2008 in the summer when I vacation in Maine. Just yesterday was eating there while taking a weekend trip and had an incident that I wanted to review. My wife and I got drinks, buffalo chicken tenders for app and a pizza. The drinks were good and the the tenders were great until I was eating the last one. When I cut into the second half about 3/4 was completely raw. Not sure if I ate any raw pieces but immediately stopped. When the waitress, Sierra, came over and I showed her and she immediately said how sorry she was and took the plate with the raw chicken to show the kitchen staff. A little while later she came and said they were trying to contact the owner about the situation. Eventually our pizza came, which was excellent even though my appetite was somewhat killed by the raw tender. She then came over and asked if we would like 2 fresh tenders as the one was not cooked properly. We had the pizza and did not want to have another tender after the raw one so we said no thank you. I could tell the waitress felt really bad but could only offer us what the owner said. We finished our meal and waited for the check. When she dropped it off she said that she was not approved to take anything off but she took $2.00 off out of her own pocket. The fact that she did that shows how seriously she takes her position as a waitress and I made sure I tipped her appropriately for the meal and personally gave it to her to make sure she received it all. We have always enjoyed Pizza Napoli so we will return in the future, however I can only give it 4 out of 5 because I question the owners decision to only offer 2 extra tenders. I would think being served raw chicken and eaten half of the tender would warrant something a little more to compensate. If not for Sierra's admirable actions we could have easily said we will not be returning in the future.

• Visited June 2014
5 Thank Vaca1019

Been to Pizza Napoli Inc? Share your experiences!