“Perfect food!”

Pizza Napoli Inc
Ranked #22 of 97 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Little Falls, New York
“Perfect food!”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

OMG we ate there 3 times in one week. The food is delicious and the atmosphere is so relaxing. love eating outside!

Visited August 2014

Belmont, Massachusetts, United States
“Keep coming back!!!”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We vacation in Maine every summer! This is our favorite pizza north of Boston! Their Pizza Margharita and Pizza Prosciutto is delish! Always open, we have never waited and their service is excellent. Highly recommend!

Prospect, Connecticut
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Visited with my two sisters for lunch and dinner. Food was delicious-we enjoyed a pizza, meatball sub and a wrap sandwich for lunch, then visited the next night for dinner and had a light meal of appetizers of their specialty meatballs, chicken tenders and fries. Service was great-Donna was very attentive and was happy to get us anything we needed.

Visited August 2014
Quebec
“Not sure why it ranks "so high"”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I was on vacation with my parents and my brother's family. We stopped by the Lobster shack for some great food for the adults and then, we headed to Pizza Napoli (close by) for the kids. Despite having already eaten, we ordered two 16in pizzas (4 cheeses and something with some kind of meatballs) for the family to share. Our waitress was an older blond lady who seemed nice but who was not attentive. The food took close to an hour to come out and the pizzas were a little disappointing. I would say that it's comparable to what I can get frozen from the grocery store. We then decided to order espressos... double espressos are charged as TWO espressos, each of which cost 3.25$... I don't remember the last time i paid 6.50$ for a double espresso! And best of all, for certain group sizes (we were 5 adults and 2 kids), they automatically add 18% gratuity... it makes me wonder whether the bad service was because they KNEW they would automatically get 18% anyway. I would DEFINITELY not come back.

7 Thank jimshoe
York, Maine
“Great Pizza and Service”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I took my 3 sons out for pizza tonight and loved it. We don't always take advantage of our local restaurants but this was a good choice. The food was delicious (pizzas and apps) and the service was great. My boys normally like typical pizza and I like the good stuff so finding something that we all like and appreciate is hard to do. But tonight we did it! On top of the delicious food and completely happy family, the service was great. We had a fun waitress that was personable and kept the kids entertained. I think her name name was Jen. But her name isn't as important as how the kids took to her. I highly recommend Pizza Napoli if you want something good and your family wants pizza. I will definitely go back and probably soon!

• Visited August 2014

Been to Pizza Napoli Inc? Share your experiences!