“Love it!”
Review of Pizza Napoli Inc

Pizza Napoli Inc
Ranked #30 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

We always love coming here!! If Donna is working we ask for her, she takes great care of us!! Although we have never had bad service! When our family comes to visit pizza napoli is a must!!

1  Thank cecormack

Reviewed 27 August 2014

OMG we ate there 3 times in one week. The food is delicious and the atmosphere is so relaxing. love eating outside!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We vacation in Maine every summer! This is our favorite pizza north of Boston! Their Pizza Margharita and Pizza Prosciutto is delish! Always open, we have never waited and their service is excellent. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Visited with my two sisters for lunch and dinner. Food was delicious-we enjoyed a pizza, meatball sub and a wrap sandwich for lunch, then visited the next night for dinner and had a light meal of appetizers of their specialty meatballs, chicken tenders and fries. Service was great-Donna was very attentive and was happy to get us anything we needed.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I was on vacation with my parents and my brother's family. We stopped by the Lobster shack for some great food for the adults and then, we headed to Pizza Napoli (close by) for the kids. Despite having already eaten, we ordered two 16in pizzas (4 cheeses and something with some kind of meatballs) for the family to share. Our waitress was an older blond lady who seemed nice but who was not attentive. The food took close to an hour to come out and the pizzas were a little disappointing. I would say that it's comparable to what I can get frozen from the grocery store. We then decided to order espressos... double espressos are charged as TWO espressos, each of which cost 3.25$... I don't remember the last time i paid 6.50$ for a double espresso! And best of all, for certain group sizes (we were 5 adults and 2 kids), they automatically add 18% gratuity... it makes me wonder whether the bad service was because they KNEW they would automatically get 18% anyway. I would DEFINITELY not come back.

7  Thank jimshoe