I just returned from spending Thanksgiving with my family at the Meadowmere, but realized that I'd been so busy, I forgot to write about my anniversary trip with my husband. I had plans with my husband to spend our anniversary at the Meadowmere Resort in September. Unfortunately, my husband got poison ivy, sumac & oak and we were unable to go in September. I spoke with the manager, Carrie and she was very understanding. We were able to delay our trip until October when my husband was feeling better. We were upgraded from a King size bedroom to a Luxury Suite. It was simply fantastic. The room had a fireplace, jacuzzi and a large balcony. It was just wonderful. I would like to thank Carrie and the staff of Meadowmere for their thoughtfulness. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned inn in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit