We have stayed at the Meadowmere Resort many times & have always been satisfied with the room & the property amenities. This time we were assigned a room in the Main Building that had 2 double beds. There was a nice flat screen TV & a small fridge. There was ample room for all our clothes. There was a very small patio outside the sliding door with 2 chairs that fit side by side.
The room was a good size & very clean. Like the last room we got there was a very small bathroom that had a tub/shower & toilet. The sink was outside the door & this time there was a hairdryer. A continental breakfast in the Pub was included in the reasonable off-season rate. There is also a game room near the Pub. There are ice machines in different areas & also vending machines for smacks & sodas. The trolley was still running to Perkin's Cove & the price was $1.50 each way.
The hotel is within walking distance of a lot of the restaurants & shops & Marginal Way...which is a paved walkway along the ocean that leads to Perkin's Cove. Many of the restaurants were open for dinner only this time of year so check before you go. The Ogunquit Theatre is just a short ride away & very popular.
There is a nice heated in-door pool & an outside hot tub. There is a spa on the property too. There was coffee & tea available throughout the day in the lobby area & there was also hot cider & apples. There is a book with menus from most of the restaurants in the area. There is plenty of free parking for guests. The property was nicely decorated for Halloween.
It rained both days we were there so we drove to the Kittery Outlets which are about a half hour away. The hotel is also a short ride from York, ME...there is a zoo there & a nice lighthouse. It is also a short ride from Kennebunkport, ME
This is a nice hotel for couples as well as families. I met a lot of people at the hotel who were on a bus trip from Ohio. I highly recommend this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned inn in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit