My husband and I stayed at the Meadowmere two weeks ago. As always, it was a wonderful stay. As I've said in my prior reviews, the hotel is spotless and the employees are friendly and helpful. I love the coffee maker in the room. They also have tea bags in the lobby area, if you so desire......and hot chocolate too!! With my crazy life, it was nice to just relax. There's plenty to do there. There's an indoor pool, indoor Roman Spa and an outdoor jacuzzi. It's about a 10-15 minute walk to the beach and a five minute walk to the Marginal Way. I walked the beach for two hours. Dress warm and you'll be fine. I didn't walk the Marginal Way this visit because it looked icy. We look forward to returning to the Meadowmere soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned inn in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit