My wife and I spent our honeymoon here in October '13 for a week. We had an amazing time.
The staff was very helpful and courteous, our room was beautiful. We booked a "King Suite" with a jacuzzi tub. The staff upgraded us and gave us in the "Tower Suite" which was perfect for us.
The hotel is in a good location, just a few minutes walk to the ocean and marginal way, or about a 8-10 minute walk (3 min drive) from the center of Ogunquit.
We would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family due to the quality of the rooms, staff and competitive pricing for the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned inn in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit