We stayed here with both of our daughters, and their families. Rented three rooms with 6 adults and 7 children. (We might have over filled the rooms!!). The rooms are clean, but small. The bathrooms were adequate for the stay, but very small. It worked for us, but this is not luxury and it is on route 1. About a 10 minute walk to the beach. That's fine, if you are a young couple on your own, but not great for a larger family with smaller children. The Ogunquit shuttle does stop within feet of the property which is convenient provided you do not paying $2.00 for each adult and $1.50 per child under 10. It cost us $22.00 to take the shuttle to Perkins Cove for dinner!! Should have had all the mini vans drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned inn in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit