Upon arrival at the Meadowmere, there was no available parking so I was instructed to park in a lot across the street. When I went to park there, the lot was clearly chained up and closed for quite some time. The next day they suggested the same parking for my guest and we had to tell them again that the parking was not available. The people at the front desk just seemed a bit scatter brained and disorganized. The rooms were fine, fairly clean and functional. Breakfast is included and is a standard buffet similar to a Hampton Inn. The location was good as it was within a reasonable walking distance to town and the beach for able bodied people. It's right on route 1 so there are no views to speak of. If you are going to experience Ogunquit and don't need to spend a lot of time at a resort, this would be an acceptable place to stay. Since the places can get quite pricey in the heart of the summer, you may find that this place is slightly more reasonable on price which could also be acceptable for the trade offs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned inn in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit