We were so dissappointed with the very long waits for breakfast, the no closet in the room and the tiny sink area so there was little space to put your things. Parking was a problem as there is just not enough. Room is clean but small and we paid top dollar 187.00 for a double with nothing extra - no frig or ironing board. The staff could care less. I heard a man reporting that his car had been broken into right next to one of the buildings and they didn't even sympathize with the poor guy who had his gps, ipod and prescription sun glasses stolen. We will not be back. I wish I had checked this site before booking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned inn in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit