“Best Hotel in Maine”
Review of The Beachmere Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
The Beachmere Inn
Ranked #1 of 36 Hotels in Ogunquit
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights, loved my stay. The room was spotless tastefully decorated with comfortable beds and amazing ocean views. Service was top notch. Had two Spa treatments - excellent! So relaxing, relieved all those aches and pains! The foot treatment was outstanding The hotel staff was friendly and so helpful. Can't wait to return. Five gold stars all the way! And the walk along Marginal Way to Perkins Cove is delightfully wonderful! Continental Breakfast was generous and delicious! Thank you for a refreshing stay!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank kd62
There are newer reviews for The Beachmere Inn

Reviewed 2 April 2013

How perfect to get a sunny day at the beach before the crowd arrives! The staff is friendly and accommodating, the atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable. I understand it's booked solid during the season so go early and enjoy the peaceful ocean, the Marginal Way and virtually no traffic!!

Room Tip: The Victorian is the original building and has a lot of charm; the newer buildings give you more opt...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank NinaL636
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Each year in later winter or early spring I take a respite trip to the southern coast of Maine to get away from it all. This year I booked a room at The Beachmere for the first time. I had always admired the inn in my walks along the Marginal Way and decided to splurge a little and actually stay there. Let's just say it would be difficult for me to stay anywhere else in years to come. My room was neat and clean. The full kitchen was a plus. The best parts by far were my view of the ocean from my couch and the radiant heat floors. The Marginal Way was mere steps from my room and access to the shops in town or in the cove is easy by car or foot. The staff was friendly and helpful, everyone from the front desk clerk to the bartender at the little pub to the outside maintenance workers. My experience at The Beachmere was 100% positive.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Nikki F
Reviewed 28 March 2013

We take one expensive weekend trip a year so our beloved service dog can enjoy the beach. That means booking before April 1. This is our fourth "splurge" at the Beachmere and every year it is as good as the last. Rooms are top notch, staff is wonderful, location (what can I say) couldn't be better. And best of all the place is super accessible, with much thought given to the little things--on our first stay Sarah actually went out of her way to meet us and ask what she could do to meet our needs.
Beachmere rocks!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Mydodrose
Reviewed 25 March 2013

my daughter,grandaughter, and myself went to the beachmere,and caught snowed in. it was great watched the snow fly,wind blow and waves come in and out. we did weather the storm but at 4:30pm walked to the cafe for something to eat even through we had bought food for the room. the staff was great,the rooms are super. last year was the first time there with some girls from work, planning to go again in april. it was a great stay and looking forward to going again. janet,sherri,and jessica wadhams

Room Tip: rms on south side are great,and quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank janet31813
Reviewed 20 March 2013

My wife and I stayed once again at the Beachmere Inn from the 2 to 8 March 2013. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. In my last minute look at the ocean from our porch and admiring the beauty I left without double checking not to forget anything. Of course I forgot my watch, a gift from my son on my fiftieth birthday. I only realized I had left it once I arrived home in Quebec Canada. I called the front desk and they located my watch and sent it back to me by mail. Wow honesty and helpful all the way.

Room Tip: there is no pool just hot tub and sona rooms at beachmere south all have great ocean views
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Our Saturday night stay at the Beachmere was excellent. The meal, staff accommodations and location were absolutely amazing. We are looking to stay here again in the near future and I would recommend this location to anyone who is looking for a great location in Ogunquit, ME

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple