The perfect vacation for families! We stayed a two bedroom cottage at the Dunes, which comes complete with its own kitchen and view of the tidal pool. Walking distance to the beach. The Dunes also provides access to the tidal basin which is wonderful for exploring at low tide. The Dunes is on the water and offers a pool and play area. On the 4th of July, fireworks are visible over the water from the nearby town, just lovely! The hotel offers weekly rental cottages as well as one room hotel style cottages. Parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picturesque Maine cottages, suites and guest rooms overlooking the Ogunquit Tidal River and Ogunquit Beach in southern Maine. Enjoy 12 scenic and private acres, dotted with Adirondack chairs, landscaped gardens, and an outdoor pool. Ogunquit's famous sandy beach is accessible by rowboat at high tide and on foot at low tide. Perfect for both families and romantic, relaxing getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Dunes on the Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dunes On The Waterfront Hotel Ogunquit
- The Dunes On Waterfront
- Dunes On The Waterfront Ogunquit
- The Dunes On The Waterfront Ogunquit, Maine