Our cottage at the Dunes was so cozy and comfortable, and we looked forward to a crackling fire after dinner each evening. And I’d like to move the pebbled floor shower here to our bathroom at home. The grounds are beautiful and so well maintained, but I could never catch the elf that raised and lowered our umbrella every morning and late afternoon. The view of the tidal river and the Atlantic were what on the waterfront means. If we come back up this way, we would definitely stay at the Dunes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picturesque Maine cottages, suites and guest rooms overlooking the Ogunquit Tidal River and Ogunquit Beach in southern Maine. Enjoy 12 scenic and private acres, dotted with Adirondack chairs, landscaped gardens, and an outdoor pool. Ogunquit's famous sandy beach is accessible by rowboat at high tide and on foot at low tide. Perfect for both families and romantic, relaxing getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Dunes on the Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dunes On The Waterfront Hotel Ogunquit
- The Dunes On Waterfront
- Dunes On The Waterfront Ogunquit
- The Dunes On The Waterfront Ogunquit, Maine