Rented a delux room in what we thought would be a hotel complex with additional cottages but turned out to be all individual residencies of varying sizes and facilities, but all offering a cozy environment. Fabulous place with a view of a river beyond which is a strip of land and the ocean beyond that. Rowing boats are provided to take the trip to the land beyond and look at the sea.
Excellent base from which to take day trips along the coast - in fact we extended our stay. During our visits to the office to sample the pastries and coffee/tea provided every morning we heard many guests rebooking for later in the year or for the following season - not surprised, I would certainly like to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picturesque Maine cottages, suites and guest rooms overlooking the Ogunquit Tidal River and Ogunquit Beach in southern Maine. Enjoy 12 scenic and private acres, dotted with Adirondack chairs, landscaped gardens, and an outdoor pool. Ogunquit's famous sandy beach is accessible by rowboat at high tide and on foot at low tide. Perfect for both families and romantic, relaxing getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Dunes on the Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dunes On The Waterfront Hotel Ogunquit
- The Dunes On Waterfront
- Dunes On The Waterfront Ogunquit
- The Dunes On The Waterfront Ogunquit, Maine