First time visiting this resort and spent one night in one of the motel style rooms. Although the room was extremely small, the overall feel of the resort made the room seem irrelevant. The resort brings back amazing memories from childhood summer camps with the spread out cottages. We took a tour of one of the cottages and will certainly be looking to book a full week in one next summer. The location is great with access to the Ogunquit River. At low tide we were able to cross the river to Ogunquit Beach and walk along the beach over to town. I highly recommend a stay at the Dunes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picturesque Maine cottages, suites and guest rooms overlooking the Ogunquit Tidal River and Ogunquit Beach in southern Maine. Enjoy 12 scenic and private acres, dotted with Adirondack chairs, landscaped gardens, and an outdoor pool. Ogunquit's famous sandy beach is accessible by rowboat at high tide and on foot at low tide. Perfect for both families and romantic, relaxing getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Dunes on the Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dunes On The Waterfront Hotel Ogunquit
- The Dunes On Waterfront
- Dunes On The Waterfront Ogunquit
- The Dunes On The Waterfront Ogunquit, Maine