“Great haddock sandwich”

Footbridge Lobster
Ranked #17 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ogunquit-ME/Footbridge-Lobster/103743646330827
Reviewed 8 July 2014

If you are in Perkins Cove (Ogunquit) and are really hungry for some fish, the haddock sandwich at Footbridge will not disappoint you. They serve an enormous lightly breaded fillet, with enough fries, slaw and tartar sauce to kill your need for supper if you have it for lunch. One of my sailing buddies who introduced me to this place last year always has the lobster roll, which he considers the best in the area. Looking at what came through the open-air window, I can probably agree with him. This unpretentious little takeout place is a real find.

2  Thank Malchus W

Reviewed 7 July 2014

If you're going to get the fish and chips at Footbridge Lobster at Perkins Cove (and I highly recommend you do), I hope there are 2 of you to share it. I bought one for myself and ended up throwing half of it away. NOT because it was delicious...it WAS....it's just too big for one person to eat, and yes, I do have a healthy appetite. Nice big cuts of fresh fish and tons of fries. Just a tiny takeout booth, but really very good. It was also nice to sit on the benches on the pier and watch the boats go in and out:)

1  Thank Chris D
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My husband, and son in laws, had take out lobster rolls while the ladies went to get ice cream, they came back with these huge, gigantic, colossal, onion rings, enough to feed everyone in our party, and lobster rolls that had so much lobster in them they swore it was a whole lobster in it. The guys were really loving their lobster rolls, delicious! The onion rings tasted a little to bready for me and we couldn't put a dent in them, so we tossed a lot of them. I would say its a must stop for the lobster roll and the cole slaw was delicious also.

1  Thank paulabc2
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

FBL is a small shack located in Perkins Cove. I ordered the lobster grilled cheese and it was very good. There isn't any seating so plan in eating on the go or sit on the numerous benches around the shops.

3  Thank VinnieMook
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great value and lovely and Fresh take away lobster :-) the staff are friendly and helpful. What could be wrong with TWO lobsters for $13.95!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Karentreefern

Been to Footbridge Lobster? Share your experiences!