“Great lobster roll”

Ranked #32 of 97 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ogunquit-ME/Footbridge-Lobster/103743646330827
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great lobster roll”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This was a great lobster roll. This isn't a full service restaurant, just a food stand. The location is beautiful and finding somewhere to sit and enjoy my lobster roll in Perkins Cove was simple.

I will eat here again and I definitely recommend it!

1 Thank 23RobertM

“A "six star" lobster shack!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

My two daughters and I come to Ogunquit each year for our annual lobster and seafood foodie vacation.

We decided to give Footbridge Lobster a try, since we wanted some clam chowder to warm us up on a chilly and gray day on the Maine coast.

After walking into Perkin's Cove via the Marginal Way, we came across this little restaurant and were pleasantly surprised by the great portions, excellent food, and reasonable prices. It was also fun to watch the lobster boats going back and forth with their daily catch.

Highly recommend Footbridge Lobster as a great 'lil Maine lobster shack!

5 Thank Andrew S
north-west New Jersey
“Poor quality food and service”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I saw a U-tube video raving about the Lobster stew served at this dockside stand. When we visited this outside stand, it wasn't listed on the menu. When we asked about it, we were told that they stopped making it because only the owner ate it. So we settled for the Lobster BLT. What a mistake!! The lobster was dry and rubbery. It was served on two pieces of barely toasted, soggy, white bread and came without the mayonnaise dressing option we requested. They had no ice and all the soft drinks were lukewarm. There are no tables available to eat at on the dock- just park benches. Our two sandwiches came stacked in one cardboard boat, so we didn't even have our own plate to eat from. I had to try to use a napkin to hold this soggy sandwich together while I tried to take a bite of it. It was a totally un-enjoyable experience

4 Thank mareim
Charlton, Massachusetts
“Best twin lobsters ever”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

This little place serves up great prices, and super tender lobster. Great views abound in Perkins Cove. Stop here and enjoy the freshest, most tender lobster ever.

1 Thank wanderingKmk
Boston, Massachusetts
“Efficient”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I gave it a four star rating because it is a very efficient reasonably priced lobster stand. I purchased a lobster roll and although it was stuffed full, with what appeared to be the meat of two lobsters, I felt it was a little tasteless and chewy. Just an average lobster roll.

2 Thank Darlokee

Been to Footbridge Lobster? Share your experiences!