“Two and half star rental , Gets 4 for Value and...”
other travellers have booked this property
First floor, corner unit, as seen, bright, private porch for morning coffee or evening cocktails
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Kitchen with dishwasher,  microwave, fridge, coffee maker.
Bathroom with shower and tub
Just steps from the foot bridge and the heart of Perkins Cove
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
mike11251
Northport, New York
“Two and half star rental , Gets 4 for Value and Owner Compliance”
Reviewed 2 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed here in this perfectly adequate studio. I knew it would be small going in and I appreciate that the bed folded up for daytime space. I also like that it's a corner unit so we got cross ventilation. We used the AC first night only. Other than that we used our small fan and relied on ventilation. Cute kitchen, good shower and a real gem of an owner. We discovered no beach towels night 1 and called him at his request. When we awoke the next morning there was an additional pillow and some brand new beach towels. This place is set up for a successful stay for people who have clean and decent expectations on a small scale. Would repeat.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet Rental
Liked least: Small Studio with very low bed and soft mattress. Pool closed 4 construction
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
New York
Reviewed 18 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
18 Sep 2011
T, Thanks for taking the time to send this review and yes i will be getting hold of you next year to offer you the same deal ,winter well ,David
ma
Reviewed 28 July 2011 for a stay in June 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
28 Jul 2011
Thank You for your thoughtful review, hope to see you next year, David
Ma
Reviewed 28 July 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Your age range 35-44
28 Jul 2011
Gail so glad you enjoyed yourself and hope to see you next year, David
kijada
Walpole, Massachusetts
“Great Place to stay!”
Reviewed 19 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

We stayed one full week in this condo. Dealt directly with the owner and he could not have been more hospitable. We stayed in the unit that the owner uses himself. It is very clean and full of all the conveniences you could possibly want. Coffee pot, TV, microwave, dishwasher. The location is great. It is literally a hop, skip and a jump to Perkins Cove. We brought our bicycles and got around town very easily. Would definitely stay here again.

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Sugarjo62
“Excellent Location-Nice Owner”
Reviewed 29 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

Working with the owner was easy-breezy; he was very nice and the rate was very fair considering the time of year and the proximity to the beach.

The murphy bed was comfortable and the linens were clean. Could use new blankets and some shelving where the blankets and pillows are kept just so it appears more orderly and you know if the items are ready for use or not...that was the only confusing thing upon arrival. Other than that, the place was clean and had all we needed. Lots of towels and we loved that were was a water filter pitcher for the fridge! There is a DVD and VHS player so bring your favorite movies in case it rains. There is also plenty of lighting.

We arrived after it had been raining for a few days, so the unit seemed very damp and apparently, due to the unit being on ground level and predominantly in the shade, dampness is an issue even without the rain. A dehumidifier would be helpful.

We would definitely stay here again, as the location is great, the place is clean, perfect size for two. It was very easy to find, but still very private. The neighbors were helpful and friendly but not nosy, which was also nice.

My husband and I were looking for a mini getaway and this place was ideal. We loved the town of Ogunquit and walking along York Beach (once the rain let up!) and found some interesting places to eat. We ate at the Lobster Cove over in York on our first evening there, after spending an hour or so browsing the Kittery shops - very good food and they had a special on twin lobsters for dinner! The next morning, it was still pouring, so we had breakfast at Bessies in Ogunquit and then headed up to Freeport to the LL Bean mothership. Along Rte 1 we stopped at several interesting places to explore, one in particular was a map place - very cool. Later we enjoyed a super yummy and fast dinner at Guac&Roll (their white sangria was great!) and then, after the rain cleared took a hike on a trail along the shore, starting in Perkins Cove. On our last morning, very sunny and gorgeous, we walked along York Beach and watched the surfers while enjoying hot coffee and a bagel from a little deli there. Riding along Route 1A on our way home was a very nice with lots to see. We were sad to leave the area.

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Tourists
Rugged travelers
29 Jun 2011
Thank you for my ist review, managing the condo on my own, I felt so sorry for you and the weather, you did say you needed to just get away and you made the trip sound so nice I want to head back up again, Your advise on the dehumidifier was rights on, my parents had a place on the cape and they had to empty theirs every day, before I rented it this week I went out and bought more storage baskets and changed that hall closet into a linen closet, so you were right on, Im glad you had fun and any repeat renters, the rates will stay the same and I will be having fall rates in sept. through oct, thanks again David
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing