“Convenient and affordable”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bathroom with shower and tub
Just steps from the foot bridge and the heart of Perkins Cove
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Antigonish, Canada
“Convenient and affordable”
Reviewed 14 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

We rented this condo for the first two weeks of July. It was perfect for our needs and we got it for a very good price. I found the condo had a very cozy, cottage like feel. The kitchenette was definitely a bonus as my partner is a chef, so we saved a good deal not having to eat out all the time. The view from the windows is a rock face to the back of the building, but being a ground floor, corner unit – the condo stayed nice and cool during hot days. The air conditioner also worked very well, as my partner prefers it a lot colder. The television was far from a 50 inch flat screen, but I didn't come to Ogunquit to watch television - though there were enough channels to satisfy the both of us, and the wireless internet worked well. The bathroom (or restroom as locals refer to it) had a full length mirror and the shower pressure was good, although you had to be careful, as the water can get very hot. The condo is only a hop, skip and a jump to Perkins Cove, and a 15 minute walk to the beach (although, admittedly I’m a very fast walker) so I never bothered using the trolley to get back and forth. Having a laundry room on the ground floor of the building was also a bonus, although it was a bit of a hassle mustering up enough quarters to use the washer ($2.00) and dryer ($1.50) – it would have been nice if they had a machine that could change bills into quarters on the premises. Over all we had a very pleasant stay and would definitely do it again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
mike11251
Northport, New York
“Two and half star rental , Gets 4 for Value and Owner Compliance”
Reviewed 2 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed here in this perfectly adequate studio. I knew it would be small going in and I appreciate that the bed folded up for daytime space. I also like that it's a corner unit so we got cross ventilation. We used the AC first night only. Other than that we used our small fan and relied on ventilation. Cute kitchen, good shower and a real gem of an owner. We discovered no beach towels night 1 and called him at his request. When we awoke the next morning there was an additional pillow and some brand new beach towels. This place is set up for a successful stay for people who have clean and decent expectations on a small scale. Would repeat.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet Rental
Liked least: Small Studio with very low bed and soft mattress. Pool closed 4 construction
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
New York
Reviewed 18 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
18 Sep 2011
T, Thanks for taking the time to send this review and yes i will be getting hold of you next year to offer you the same deal ,winter well ,David
ma
Reviewed 28 July 2011 for a stay in June 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
28 Jul 2011
Thank You for your thoughtful review, hope to see you next year, David
Ma
Reviewed 28 July 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Your age range 35-44
28 Jul 2011
Gail so glad you enjoyed yourself and hope to see you next year, David
kijada
Walpole, Massachusetts
“Great Place to stay!”
Reviewed 19 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

We stayed one full week in this condo. Dealt directly with the owner and he could not have been more hospitable. We stayed in the unit that the owner uses himself. It is very clean and full of all the conveniences you could possibly want. Coffee pot, TV, microwave, dishwasher. The location is great. It is literally a hop, skip and a jump to Perkins Cove. We brought our bicycles and got around town very easily. Would definitely stay here again.

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
montreal
Reviewed 7 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing