The Dolphin Den
Sea Chambers Motel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$122
The Grand Hotel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$93
Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites)(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$82
Orbitz.com
Juniper Hill Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$102
Hotels.com
Terrace by the Sea(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$122
Marginal Way House(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$141
Sea Rose Suites(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$97
The Milestone(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$169
US$95
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdead end streetdolphin roomdog parkroom was super cleanwalking distance of everythingquiet neighborhooddowntown shopsmarginal waylocation is absolutely perfecthome away from homefeel right at homefavorite roomnight's sleepprivate entrancecoffee makerplace to staythe cottages
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I was looking for a place last minute to stay for one night on a holiday weekend with my puppy and boyfriend. I realize this was a very unrealistic task but I was so lucky to have been referred by a friend to call the Dolphin Den and as soon as I called, Rick, one of the owners, could not have been more helpful and hospitable. They got us a room last minute, that we could bring our dog to and the accommodations were perfect! The room was so cute, clean and roomy. There was a park right behind our room to bring our puppy to play and to get to the beach, it took less than 5 minutes to walk there. We will be back without question and will be sending all of our friends here!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Troy G
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I was looking for a quiet place for an extended vacation during the winter and I found it at the Dolphin Den. The Inn is walking distance to nearby restaurants, bars, the beach and Main Street, but located in a quiet area where you can enjoy the peace and quiet.
The owners were always helpful and attentive to my needs. The rooms are comfortable and very clean. And dog friendly.
The Inn is a short ride from the Amtrak in Wells or the C&J Bus in Portsmouth for those who want to do day trips into Boston. For those who like long walks along the ocean, Marginal Way has excellent walking paths that run for miles while enjoying the scenery.
I look forward to returning.

Room Tip: Check out the website to view which room best serves your needs.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank mjrhealy
Reviewed 30 December 2012

My girlfriend and I just spent a week at The Dolphin's Den in Ogunquit, and we couldn't be happier. The prices were more than reasonable for the location, our host was extremely friendly and helpful with any and all questions we had, and the proximity to the beach and town were better than we could have hoped for. The room and grounds were very well kept and, even though we got quite a bit of snow and ice during our stay, the parking areas and walkways were always kept very well cleared. Five stars all around, and look forward to a visit in the summer.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank feanormastercrafter
Reviewed 17 October 2012

The Dolphin Den is a great little home away from home! The owners are so wonderful, and really take alot of pride in what they do. My fiance and I love Ogunquit, and the Dolphin Den has the best of everything - free parking, private rooms, and is walking distance to shops and the beach! The owners had great recommendations about events going on in town, along with information on fantastic restaurants and shopping in the area. I love B&B's because they are so much more of a personal experience, and these owners really made us feel at home. I would recommend the Dolphin Den to anyone looking for a getaway to a great little town :) Thanks Rick and Joe!

Room Tip: Check out their website for more information on their room selections! The cabin is my favorite!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Just stayed at The Dolphin Den this past weekend. First off all it is so clean and just comfy. The room was just a nice place to relax and you feel you can at the Dolphin. You can just leave the car and walk around that was great ! I love that they allow pets too. I would tell anyone who asks me that this is the place to stay to add that perfect touch to your time in Ogunguit and thats what it was PERFECT....

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple