The Dolphin Den
The Colonial Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$108
Gorges Grant Hotel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$130
Sea View Motel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$98
Groupon.com
The Admiral's Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$97
Sea Rose Suites(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$136
Terrace by the Sea(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$164
The Grand Hotel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$136
Ogunquit Resort Motel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$108
Juniper Hill Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$117
Orbitz.com
Meadowmere Resort(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$113
All reviewsdead end streetdolphin roomdog parkroom was super cleanwalking distance of everythingquiet neighborhooddowntown shopsmarginal waylocation is absolutely perfecthome away from homefeel right at homefavorite roomnight's sleepprivate entrancecoffee makerplace to staythe cottages
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Rick and Joe: Your hospitality can't be beat.THANK YOU for the fine weekend. I also appreciate your kindness to veterans, and am grateful for your gift of a free stay each Veterans Day.

The Dolphin Den is very clean, comfortable and so close to the center of Ogunquit. We walked to the restaurants and shops, as both Main Street and Shore Road are only one block away.

We enjoyed our fabulous room and great service keeping it so clean. You keep the place up-to-date, as we noticed the new paint job, new showers and decorations. I really like the fire pit out front.

Again, thanks and hope to see you New Year's Eve!

Room Tip: "Pantropical" is my personal favorite. We have also stayed in the "Hourglass"
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank BostonGourmet48
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Our week-long stay with our yellow lab was delightful!! The Dolphin Den suite was comfortable, very clean, and so close to everything we wanted!! Rick is such a great host, and he really cares about his guests!! Loved it here, and we will be back!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank sarany36
Reviewed 5 September 2013

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Rick and Joe! Thanks for accomodating me and getting me in for a week LABOR DAY WEEKEND! Great room! Fabulous service and hospitality! You guys treated me so special and made me feel like a star during my stay! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND staying here! Central to EVERYTHING! AND pet friendly!

Room Tip: i was flying solo so had room #2...which was perfect for me! I did get to see the Suite and adjoining room! FABULOUS for families, kids and four legged friends!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank ChiChiRones
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We've stayed at the Dolphin Den a few times now, each time better than the one prior, and so I am compelled to let everyone know how great these dog friendly accommodations are. You will be welcomed by the gracious owners, and made to feel right at home. You will love the location. It's just a quick 3 minute walk to the center of everything, including the Marginal Way, but you will not be bothered by any traffic or crowds. You can walk to the beach and many of the restaurants with ease, and if you forgot your beach chairs or umbrella, Rick the owner will have a spare for you to use. The park behind the B&B is dogalicious. We also met every other guest at the place either by the fire pit at night or while hanging out by our outdoor table, and everyone quickly becomes friends. If you require the RITZ, keep looking. But if you want a nice place to sleep, shower, make memories and friends, book here.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jim69_04
Reviewed 11 August 2013

It is such a treat to be welcomed and genuinely cared for these days. And I cannot thank our host Rick and Joe enough for making sure our stay and the ogunquit experience will keep a smile on my face for weeksclean room great location what
More could you ask for