“yummy!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Baltimore, Maryland
“yummy!!!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I'm glad I stopped in for a pastry. Everything looked and smelled amazing in here but I only let myself indulge on one treat. There is often a line so allow time.

1 Thank LisaK05

New York
“BEST bakery”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This bakery is SO good - it is one of the draws to Ogunquit! Could eat breakfast and lunch (and afternoon tea) here everyday! The quality of food (baked goods, pizza, sandwiches, salads, desserts, drinks) is outstanding and it is a lovely shop - feels good to walk in there. I recommend everything - have never been disappointed!

Visited August 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire
“O.M.G.”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I am not a sweets eater, but when I walked into Bread and Roses I had to try something. Everything is freshly made and just beautiful!

1 Thank Melissa R
Middleton, Massachusetts
“Love this place”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We adore this place! Delicious lemon blueberry scones, yummy blueberry squares, perfect tea and my husband says the coffee and cappuccino are great.

The hours are so convenient from early breakfast to a late night treat.

A must try on everyone's Ogunquit trip!

Albany, New York
“A must stop in Ogunquit!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Ok, yes there are always lines here, but they go fast! The smell as soon as you walk in is amazing! They have a huge selection of pastries and cakes! I also say yogurt and fruit cups as well as various drinks. The prices are decent and everything is always delicious! We stop here everytime we make the trip to Maine!

• Visited July 2014