“Morning ritual”

Bread and Roses Bakery
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Cafe, American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Morning ritual”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I stopped here every day during our trip. Coffee and chai was awesome and we loved the egg and cheese croissants that held us until dinner. Our son liked the chocolate oaties and lemon bars. I'd be morbidly obese if I lived here. Great, great stuff.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Blueberry Lemon Scones”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

That's all you need to know. The best. Not just "fine", but excellent. And I've had a lot of scones in my day...

Visited July 2014
2 Thank CaptCheeseSticks
Germantown, New York
“Its Fine, That's It!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I have been in this bakery many times over the years. It's fine, but I can get better baked goods in almost any other town or city. I know people like to "love" treat type things when on vacation, but lets be realistic, this place is only #1 on Tripadvisor because its been around, and there is no real competition.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank martys2cents
Westfield, Massachusetts
“delicious food, friendly service”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The aroma is what drew me in, the decorative displays and taste is why I keep returning. This bakery is delicious, and the staff are friendly and helpful.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Nielsen00
Granville, Ohio
“Start every day in Ogunquit with these pastries”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

As I said, I start every day with something from Bread and Roses. Love the pastries, the desserts and the price is fair

• Visited July 2014