It had been 20 very long years without a vacation alone (no kids). My husband had never been to Maine so we decided to go for 4 days to that beautiful state. I chose The Mariner based on customer reviews and I am so glad that I did! The location was perfect and very easy to get around with the Trolley that stops right across the street. It is a very clean motel with a lovely view. The pool was great as was the hot tub. My husband and I truly enjoyed our relaxing and enjoyable stay in Ogunquit at The Mariner and can't wait to go back. The only thing I would change is the continental breakfast that they offer at no cost. It would be nice if there was more protein offered. Having said that, this is certainly not an issue at all with how much we liked our stay. We will definitely go back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mariner Resort in scenic Ogunquit, Maine offers several rooming choices to meet most tastes and budgets. Guests can choose from basic motel type rooms to oversized three bed suites complete with free wireless internet access, air conditioning, distant ocean views and much more. All of our guests enjoy our indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub, fitness room, FREE continental breakfast, volleyball, bocce court areas and our barbeque area. Our quiet location overlooking the scenic tidal marsh with distant ocean views offers a fabulous vantage point to explore Ogunquit, Wells, nearby Kennebunkport and all of Southern Maine. We hope to see you at the Mariner soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mariner Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mariner Hotel Ogunquit
- Mariner Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Mariner Hotel Ogunquit