My husband and I and another couple stayed here for 4 days in September and really enjoyed the juniper hill inn. I will say though, our room was more updated than our friends and it was quite noticeable. I'm assuming that the hotel is renovating. Our room was gorgeous though! We had granite countertops and beautiful artwork, a nice refridgerator, and I absolutely loved the bath and body products they had out. Two things I will say about the room I was not happy with was there was no safe in the room and the room was filled with humidity. Anything we hung in the closet made our clothes like damp. It was weird. Anyway, the indoor pool was awesome! We used it almost everyday. Pool was chilly but if you went in there first, then to the hot tub, you hardly realized it. It was very clean in the pool area. My husband and I had an outside room so the walk was a bit chillier than our friends since they were inside. The hotel staff was awesome. We didn't utilize them as much as we should have until the last night. Had we asked them about the restaurant across the street we could have saved ourselves from a horrible meal! So do yourself a favor and ask them your first day if you're looking somewhere to eat!! The location of juniper hill inn is fab!! Short walk to downtown, which is awesome. You can take the trolley also but we didn't even do that, we just walked. Do yourself a favor and eat dinner at the steakhouse even though you'll wait forever, it's so worth it. Also, don't miss the omelette factory, yum,yum!! Juniper hill is a bit pricey but I feel is truly worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine