This hotel has always been our "go to" place when visiting this part of Maine. The rooms are cozy, clean and have all of the amenities that we need to be comfortable, including a continental breakfast at a reasonable rate. It is ideally located within walking distance of downtown Ogunquit and near numerous restaurants and local shops. As we like to shop both in nearby Portland as well as the outlet mall in Kittery and nearby towns of Portsmouth & York, it's a central location for us to stay at. The staff is always warm and friendly and will provide helpful suggestions if needed. The only reason that we did not give them an "Excellent" rating is that the temperature of their pool is always too cold for our comfort and could be heated more. However, other than that, no complaints at all. We'll be back there for sure on our next visit to lower Maine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine