My first time at Juniper but have spent many a summer in Ogunquit, For an Ogunquit hotel Juniper ranks right up there with some of the better ones. Junipers location is great, close to town, the beach, restaurants and shops. The grounds were very well kept along with the three pools and hot tubs. Juniper is an ideal place for the family especially having an indoor pool just in case the weather is cool or raining.
The staff seemed friendly, courteous and was helpful. Continental breakfast was included in the price of the room, just your average continental breakfast but good enough to hold you over if you’re not a big breakfast eater. Juniper has Free wi-fi and it worked very well in the rooms. You also have use of a computer in the lobby if you need one.
The rooms were spot less, had some modern features and some older features such as a tube TV in which means nothing at all to us. Everything worked just fine and the room was very comfortable.
My Grandkids spent some time at the indoor pool along with spending a few days on the beach, they always enjoy an indoor pool for a late night swim.
The overall stay was good, have no complaints, while some might like an ocean view you will not find it here but again it means nothing to us since we are in Ogunquit all summer long.
I would put Juniper on my list of highly recommended places to stay, I also found the price to be a bit better then average.
The only one draw back I found is NO senior citizen discount unless you belong to AARP, well if you knew me you would know I would never belong to this organization, that said, I feel they Highly Discriminate against Seniors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine