I myself work in the hotel hospitality business for a 5 Star-5 Diamond Hotel in Boston. We recently stayed for our first time in Ogunquit at The Juniper Hill Inn. Check In was professional and all smiles from their front desk staff. Complimentary coffee, juice, and fruit snacks easily available. Our room was a standard room located directly across from the two clean outdoor pools. Spacious rooms with flat screen tv, microwave, vanity sink and mirror, main bathroom spacious as well. Very Clean! We visited the indoor pool and relaxed on one of many top quality lounge chairs as our two teen's swam.Very Clean! Just the layout with additional outside hidden lounging area behind the indoor pool provides a quiet place to read or just relax in the Crispy clean Maine air. Each morning, we enjoyed the complimentary Extended Continental Breakfast. Friendly - all smiles staff replenished food and drink as needed. Oatmeal, fruit, breads, ect. Your room key is your "Pass-card" into any area within The Inn. Without it, you can't excess anywhere around the property. I like this knowing only Inn guest are within The JuniperHill Inn Property. Plenty of free parking directly in front of our room too. I do recommend you bring along a wagon or beach cart as you will walk 10 minutes toward the beach. Its a relaxing walk too. Don't forget an inflatable tire tube for the beach. As low-tide arrives, The inner beach river channel becomes a lazy river with Life Guards providing safety for all. Juniper Hill Inn is minutes from downtown Ogunquit shops & restaurants. Only 2 miles away fro a CVS or Hannifords Food Store. 6 miles away from York Beach, Maine. So much to do and so much to experience! We look forward to returning to The Juniper Hill Inn Soon !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine