We hadn't stayed in Ogunquit in a number of years since the White Rose Inn was taken over and this fine place really was a hit for the most part, especially the close location to town. We were able to walk in without worrying about spending $20/day on parking, and still had all we wanted for access day and night. Strolling Main St and sampling the shops, visiting the bakery, umm...sweet way to spend a balmy late summer eve. The resort does have amenities typical for its size, including a continental breakfast room that provides the basic fare. If only guests didn't hog the limited seating just sitting around and talking before and after they had breakfast. We will return next year to enjoy some relaxation in the area, and JHI will be our lauching pad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine