This was a wonderful hotel. Our room was excellent. It has been furnished with no expense spared with lovely decoration and furniture.
Our room was large and roomy with a kichenette area and modern bathroom. It is in a lovely landscaped setting and although on a road it was nice and quiet.
It has a lovely pool area (although we didn't use it as it was out of season) and from the gardens there is a path that leads down to the harbor. This is where we saw the cute resident chipmonks who scamper around the woods.
The breakfast is served in a separate building and although it isn't a cooked breakfast everything was fresh and tasty.
But most of all the staff here were really nice and friendly and were genuinely wanting to help with enquiries etc.
It is an excellent location not far from the village centre.
I would definitely return Hopefully in the not to distant future)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine