Our family has been vacationing in Ogunquit for approximately 15 years and have been staying at the Juniper Hill for a majority of those stays. We returned this August. The grounds are nicely maintained, the rooms are clean and bright. The outdoor pools are well located and the hot tub is a pleasure. We have not used the indoor pool but you can see many people enjoying that also. My daughter enjoys the exercise room. Although the Juniper Hill is on Route 1, it is far enough back from the road to give a secluded feeling. There is a trolley stop right in front of the Inn. It is a quick 5 minute walk into town. It is a 15 to 20 minute walk to the beach, down a path through the back of the property and down a quiet residential road. Some people may complain that a 15 to 20 minute walk is to long, but it is relaxing (what's the rush) and certainly beats getting into a hot car and trying to find a parking space. The continental breakfast is above average, although we enjoy going across the street to Bintliffs or up the road to the Egg and I for breakfast. You can enjoy your breakfast in the building where it is served, or sit in front of your room on the porch, or go behind the main building where there are small alcoves containing patio tables, umbrellas and chairs. For the first time ever in Ogunquit, we had problems with people in the neigboring rooms, but the manager Alex quickly resolved the situation by speaking to them and then moving us to another room in another part of the property. Can't ask for anything more then that. We always look forward to returning to the Juniper Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine