It has been a couple of years since our last stay at the Juniper Hill Inn and it was like we never left. The hotel has retained the same high standards since our last visit. The rooms are clean and comfortable with excellent and friendly service by staff. The prices for rooms for the off-season haven't increased since our last visit. More of the hotel has been upgraded and modernized. We still love the location as it is within walking distance of downtown Ogunquit. While there is no restaurant on site, they do serve a good continental breakfast buffet and there are plenty of great restaurants open in the area, despite it being early in the season. It's location is great as it is central between Portsmouth & Kittery to the west and Portland & Freeport to the east and is an ideal base for our stay in the area. The hotel was quiet and relaxing and we highly recommend it. We look forward to staying there again on our next visit to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine