Family of four, kids middle school aged. Making our way up the coast from York Harbor to Acadia NP, this is the best hotel we've stayed in so far. Location is within easy walking distance of "downtown" Ogunquit and Beach St. No views of ocean, but considering that several of the places we have stayed at WITH views have been lacking in other amenities, this is a great bang for the buck. Nice sunny rooms, pool was great. Staff was excellent - knowledgeable, friendly and very welcoming. Breakfast is on the smallish side, but no different from the Marriott fare we had the day before. No restaurant on site, but there are 3 or 4 within a stone's throw, and more just down the street. We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine