We returned because we love this place. Clean spacious rooms, excellent continental breakfast choices, indoor/outdoor pools/hot tub. Comfortable porches with rocking chairs....Great staff.....wonderful location.
Excellent relaxing three days at the Juniper....Great Mexican restaurant within walking distance when a change of pace from the wonderful Maine seafood is desired.
Enjoyed vacationing early June, just before the crowded summer season begins... then traveled on to Acadia National Park near Bar Harbor.....the weather Gods smiled upon us :-)
seniors....was a great trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine