Enjoyed a 2 night stay with my daughter,son-in-law and grandson. We parked our car and walked everywhere for several days. We felt less guilty about all the wonderful seafood we consumed while there. My grandson had a ball in both the in and outdoor pools. The room was perfect for our needs. We were in the main building and never experienced any noise problems. After all the walking and the salt air we slept well. The continental breakfast they offer was perfect for our needs.My grandson declared the bagels the best he ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine