We have been going to the Juniper Hill for close to 15 years. My daughters who are now grown continue to join us. The rooms are always clean and the grounds are meticulous. The staff is friendly and helpful. The location is great. The main beach is a 15 minute walk through the rear of the property and down the road. The town is a 5 minute walk. If you don't want to walk, the trolly stops right in front. Even though the Juniper Hill is on Route 1, it is situated in such a way that gives you a secluded feeling whether you are at the out door pools or hot tub or you are in your room. There are may places to just sit and relax, whether its around the pools, on the lawn, in the main lobby, on the porch or at one of the patio tables in the rear. Overall staying at the Juniper Hill is a 1st class experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine