Made last minute arrangements at end of holiday weekend. Located in easy walking distance to town, beach and Perkins Cove. Directly opposite the northern entrance to the Marginal Way. Stayed (3) nights and room was clean and functional with full kitchen. Air conditioner was efficient but noisy and had to be turned off in order to slap. Pool and hot tubs were just ok. Showers were hit or miss as far as hot water availability. Housekeeping could be improved as far as completing rooms prior to noon. To the passers by the front porches look inviting but are the domain of those particular rooms. Bed and couch were comfortable. Much of the Inn is a time share. Pretty decent place for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Suite Hotel Located In The Heart Of Ogunquit On Shore Road. Studios, 1 Bedroom, Loft & Penthouse Units All With Full Or Partial Kitchens. Indoor Pool/Whirlpool. Seasonal Outdoor Hot Tub & Gas Grills. Guest Laundry Facilities. Internet In Office. Open Year Round. Off-Season Packages Including Accommodations, Brunch & Dinner. Trolley Stop. Close To Beach & All Other Local Activities. Office Hours 7am-11pm Daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Seacastles Resort Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacastles Hotel Ogunquit
- Seacastles Resort Inn And Suites Ogunquit, Maine