The resort is very out-dated. The furniture, appliances, and TVs haven't been upgraded in many years. The air conditioner was extremely noisy. The beds are terrible, I tossed and turned all 6 nights I stayed there. There was black mold on the tub/shower insert and on the walls near the ceiling in the bathroom. The staff is very friendly, although the maids only change the sheets and make the beds once a week, since I was staying with an owner.
On the upside. The pool, whirlpool and hot tub were great. The location is very good. It's not on the ocean, but that's ok because the water is freezing anyway, and it's close to lots of shops and restaurants. I could walk everywhere which is good because the traffic was very busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Suite Hotel Located In The Heart Of Ogunquit On Shore Road. Studios, 1 Bedroom, Loft & Penthouse Units All With Full Or Partial Kitchens. Indoor Pool/Whirlpool. Seasonal Outdoor Hot Tub & Gas Grills. Guest Laundry Facilities. Internet In Office. Open Year Round. Off-Season Packages Including Accommodations, Brunch & Dinner. Trolley Stop. Close To Beach & All Other Local Activities. Office Hours 7am-11pm Daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Seacastles Resort Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacastles Hotel Ogunquit
- Seacastles Resort Inn And Suites Ogunquit, Maine