We normally stay at the Grand Hotel .. this time we changed to Seacastles.. what a mistake.. the room smelt moldy, rug was dirty, out dated furniture.. microwave on a plastic white shelve..couldn't sleep because people walking in the room above us, the floor creaked so much. When taking a shower the water went from real hot to cold, plus the noise woke everyone up. At lest one point never had to guess if you're friends were up.. everyone knew when you turned on the shower. Then to add to mistake, we paid more to have a balcony, what a waste on money.. the balcony let you sit in the parking lot.. I can only say one positive thing about the hotel.. location across from Marginal Way.. next time I'll walk ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Suite Hotel Located In The Heart Of Ogunquit On Shore Road. Studios, 1 Bedroom, Loft & Penthouse Units All With Full Or Partial Kitchens. Indoor Pool/Whirlpool. Seasonal Outdoor Hot Tub & Gas Grills. Guest Laundry Facilities. Internet In Office. Open Year Round. Off-Season Packages Including Accommodations, Brunch & Dinner. Trolley Stop. Close To Beach & All Other Local Activities. Office Hours 7am-11pm Daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Seacastles Resort Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacastles Hotel Ogunquit
- Seacastles Resort Inn And Suites Ogunquit, Maine