First I'd like to say that the hotel staff that work in the main office are phenominal!! Whether it be answering questions as to where to go and where to eat, they were right on the money.
Also, we booked one of the penthouse suites and loved it! Quiet, clean and comfortable. The view from our balcony was great you could see the ocean and enjoy the scenery.
The" Marginal Way" is a must, the beginning of the walkway is just accross the street from the hotel. You can walk to Perkins Cove. This was one of our best vacations.
For great breakfast you have to go to Congdon's, Rt. 1 just as you get into Wells. Also the Maine Diner!
My husband and I will definately be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Suite Hotel Located In The Heart Of Ogunquit On Shore Road. Studios, 1 Bedroom, Loft & Penthouse Units All With Full Or Partial Kitchens. Indoor Pool/Whirlpool. Seasonal Outdoor Hot Tub & Gas Grills. Guest Laundry Facilities. Internet In Office. Open Year Round. Off-Season Packages Including Accommodations, Brunch & Dinner. Trolley Stop. Close To Beach & All Other Local Activities. Office Hours 7am-11pm Daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Seacastles Resort Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacastles Hotel Ogunquit
- Seacastles Resort Inn And Suites Ogunquit, Maine