My wife loves Ogunquit. I'm a fan and being from the North Shore of MA, it's got a small town Cape feel without the hassle of getting to the Cape. Unfortunately most places in Ogunquit now have the rates, minimum night stay requirements, and mediocre customer service you run into down there. This hotel is not only situated in the best possible location if you are a beach fanatic, but it does have the old school charm without being a dump like the Colonial Inn, and the service was pretty good. Next time we go up we want to stay in the rooms right on the water, however for $170/ night, our simple standard room was just fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the tradition of Maine's summer resorts, the Marginal Way House has been welcoming visitors since at least 1911. Located on Wharf Lane, two blocks from the center of town, directly across from the Ogunquit Beach, the Marginal Way House offers incomparable views of the beach and coastline. Offering 3 types of rooms including hotel rooms in our Main and Wharf House buildings, ocean front rooms in our Dockside building, and efficiency apartments which are located through out our 5 building complex. Pets are accepted off season only ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Marginal Way House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marginal Way House Hotel Ogunquit
- Marginal Way Hotel
- Marginal Way Motel
- Marginal Way House Ogunquit, Maine