I have been coming to Ogunquit for 53 years. The last 6 or 7 to the Marginal Way House. What a delightful spot! Very low key but very hospitable.
The staff always friendly and helpful. Dogs (well
behaved ones) are allowed after Labor Day and my dog has enjoyed it immensely. While I endorse the Marginal Way House enthusiatically I selfishly hope that with its popularity it will always have room for me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the tradition of Maine's summer resorts, the Marginal Way House has been welcoming visitors since at least 1911. Located on Wharf Lane, two blocks from the center of town, directly across from the Ogunquit Beach, the Marginal Way House offers incomparable views of the beach and coastline. Offering 3 types of rooms including hotel rooms in our Main and Wharf House buildings, ocean front rooms in our Dockside building, and efficiency apartments which are located through out our 5 building complex. Pets are accepted off season only ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Marginal Way House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marginal Way House Hotel Ogunquit
- Marginal Way Hotel
- Marginal Way Motel
- Marginal Way House Ogunquit, Maine