“Solid Thai food”
Review of I am Thai - CLOSED

I am Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 10 June 2014

In the humble opinion of a palette that has tasted a lot (and I mean a lot) of Asian cuisine, this is good Thai food.

The tom yum soup had the right amount of sweet and sour, pineapple fried rice encompassed all the ingredients, including cashews and raisins, and the drunken noodles were on the mark sauce wise. Better than the other Thai place in town. Just saying...

Two tips: the standard is pretty spicy and be really hungry because the dinner portions are big. Enjoy!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Being from New York with a very sophisticated palette, I must say that I loved this place. The food here had to be amongst the top ,3 best Thai meals, I have ever eaten. The place is very clean with a no frills decor. Do not let that fool you. DELICIOUS!!!

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

This is definitely a takeout place, very limited seating inside, however the food is delicious. We had the fresh rolls- perhaps the best I've had. The wings didn't even need the provided sauce- we also had a Thai salad and pineapple fried rice, both very good. The Crispy Pad Thai was Outstanding. All that and reasonably priced!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

This place is a find within walking distance from the main village of Ogunquit. Delicious and no frills. Delivery service will serve us well as we live in the busy village.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

If you need to eat gluten-free, as I do, this restaurant makes several gluten-free curries. I had their "yellow" curry, with chicken and squash, and it was very tasty. Be aware that it is billed as a "moderately spicy" curry; I found it a bit hotter than that, which was fine, but next time I will ask for it to be toned down just a bit. They are willing to cook to your taste-buds. Although there are a few tables in this side-of-the-road restaurant, it's more of a take-out place. (And the portion size was huge; enough for two meals.)