“We tried so hard to eat there”

Ogunquit House Of Pizza
Ranked #59 of 102 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

So, we are on vacation and see the reviews, and say "hey, let's try this place to order a pizza". We proceed to look for a website.... and they don't have one. Yes, it is 2018, but they are a pizza shop, in a vacation town, without a website. Okay.... we'll just call, and we got hung up on (btw it was a Tuesday night), so we tried again.... hung up on again. I guess it was not meant to be. We ended up going to Anthony's and were very pleased.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Pizza is just MEH!! Nothing special at all, but what makes me never want to back or send anyone else is the owner. She was VERY RUDE, and not just to us, anyone who came in. WE ordered a large pizza To Go. We asked her for a few paper plates and she gave us only 2 , so I asked for a couple of more and she was pissed.

1  Thank seaglass427
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The pizza was very good and the price was good enough too, but the service was not. The lady who took my order didn't seem to appreciate that I had difficulties speaking English.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here for a quick lunch while waiting for some laundry to finish next door. Service was fast and friendly. I ordered the eggplant parmigiana sub and it was very good.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We were looking for something quick and close after our 7 hour drive. This fit the bill perfectly. Small pizza, cheesesteak and a gyro with fries. The gyro had a little spice to it which I was not expecting and a "small" pizza is really a personal pizza size. My fiance said the steak bomb sub was awesome!

1  Thank Shannon907