“Great place to start your day”

Backyard Coffeehouse & Eatery
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: they also have great sandwiches. I'd really like to add it on. You can find them on facebook http://www.facebook.com/BackYardOgunquit
Ottawa, Canada
“Great place to start your day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Three of our four mornings in Ogunquit, we came here. The coffee is good, as are the baked goods and breakfast sandwiches. Our only complaint is that the menu seems like "add-ons" for the sandwiches are included in the price but we were charged for a couple of slices of tomato.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank TravellingMom259

“Very Nice Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Coffees and eggs sandwich were excellent! For a quick breakfast before heading to the beach, it's an excellent spot.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank MtlGlobetrotter13
Richmond, Virginia
“A fun spot to get some seriously good coffee and goodies.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Super easy with kids and an easy reasonable snack or breakfast. Love the vibe! If it had more food options we would frequent it more often. The people and food quality are stellar. We will be back!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank jennsinger
Lunenburg
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Delicious freshly made to order sandwiches. I was able to get gluten free bread as an option. The lattes and iced teas were delicious too. Freshly made salads are delicious too

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Helen Jean D
Boston
“Great spot for breakfast and sandwiches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I liked the egg sandwich although wish it were a fried egg, think they make batches of steamed scrambled egg for their sandwiches. Still, nice to have quality food, the multigrain bread was great. I did get a salad for lunch and was bummed that I had to pick over the lettuce. One of my big pet peeves is restaurants serving mesclun salad mix but not cleaning or picking it over, my salad was full of rotten bits of lettuce that I had to pick out before eating it. With that said, it was still a nice salad with local tomatoes and a great honey mustard dressing and feta cheese. Good coffee and iced tea. I'd go back but I'd be more picky about what I order, stay away from the mixed green salad. Had a bite of my husbands roast beef sandwich, excellent!

Visited July 2014